Thursday, December 29, 2005

Where Do I Even Begin?

I made it back safe and sound. I am happy to report that while the dogs are looking a little scruffy, the house did not turn into a piss palace while we were gone. For a shopping report and craft update, check out my Flickr blog because I posted a ton of evidence pics from the trip and pre trip photos as well. I am tired of food and shopping and my mom listening to the same Irish cds over and over so f ing loud that it compromised my ipod enjoyment. Family time is fun---NOT!!!!! It really wasn't that bad and I did have a lot of fun. I got to shop with my best friend from preschool. She informed me that everybody from the old gang is married now and has or is working on kiddies. We are the two lone rangers. She has law school, so what's my excuse? Oh yeah, general pickiness and hobbies that don't typically attract straight men. Oh well. As long as I have yarn, I will knit on. I will probably spend the rest of the holiday doing laundry although I absolutely have to have to get an oil change for my car tomorrow, otherwise it might explode and/or burst into flames. I also need to clean it because I had a strawberry Fanta explode all over me and the backseat on our way home today. Lovely is all I have to say about that.

No comments: