This post is brought to you by my brand new Mac. I love my Powerbook and it loves me back. It understands me. LOL. I promise that I am not going crazy, just in serious awe. So yesterday at work, this massive breaker blew and the computer room lost power. Therefore, we didn't have our server, so it made things a huge PAIN IN THE ASS. Hopefully, it is up and running tomorrow. Things go so much faster, especially when I can access my files stored out in Neverland.
I haven't transfered music or major files yet. However, I did use my digital camera and importing photos into iphoto is so freaking easy. it gets them off your camera, and you can start editing right away. just like that. I can't wait to take her own road trips. I can even burn dvds and all that fancy stuff. i have bluetooth capabilities too. I can type in bed if I want to. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment