Saturday, November 04, 2006

Presents

I received a really awesome package from my Secret Pal 9 buddy today. It is SOOO COOL and I love it: It was full of the following:

one pair of circular knitting needles
1 skein of purple Caron Simply Soft (one of my faves)
1 skein of really bright Peaches and Cream dishcloth yarn (love the colors)
1 Waterfall scented candle (it is blue and it smells like really good)
1 set of Pomegrante scented soap/lotion/shower gel
1 cross stitch kit


Yay! I love it all and I was totally surprised and that is very hard to do. It was waiting for me when I came back from running errands this afternoon. Since it is November, I must get into gear on my holiday shopping/decorating/crafting. I finished another hat this morning. Last night I was at the Hallmark store and they have ornaments from A Christmas Story. I am now the proud owner of the Ralphie wearing the infamous pink bunny suit ornament. It is even fuzzy! I let out a little squeal in the store. I even ended up watching the movie this afternoon. It is one of my comfort movies. I'm just kind of lounging around and recovering from the fun week I had at work during fiscal year end.

No comments: