Friday, March 23, 2007

Sweetie darling!

I think I have finished at least two or three more rows since my last post but i'm not sure. I'm sleep and food deprived so I am making slow progress especially with the sore elbow thing going on. The Patternworks order finally came this week. I got my new addi hook, my first Koigu, the mitten loom and the book for my mom which she really likes.

I am glad it's the weekend. All the rain makes me sluggish and congested too so I feel like i'm in a little rain cloud. I did get the new issue of Bust and Marie Anoinette on dvd. I have to take my mom to Owasso this weekend so that we can go to Petsmart and find some airline approved pet carriers since my parents are taking the doggies on the plane with them for the first time and putting the outback on the moving truck. their house has a for sale sign in the yard now and the remodeling is done. it's all very strange. i don't want my little doggies to leave. stupid rental house.

My sister's eye muscle surgery went well. You can't really tell she had eye surgery unless you look in the corners of her eyes, then you see the redness. She can see but she can't really read yet because it strains her eyes and they are still adjusting. I bought her some Jackie O sunglasses.

ugly betty and grey's anatomy were good this week. henry the accountant is HOT. lol..My spring break is almost over and i'm not looking forward to going back to class but it will give me something to do.

No comments: