Saturday, April 21, 2007

Movie Night

So i drove straight to Owasso from work in the hopes of finding suitable clothing such as a dress to wear to the wedding, shoes for work, and new jeans. I think I found some non-hideous dresses but I didn't buy any because I need some female opinion or Sunshine's opinion so I know if they look okay. Summer is the worst time to buy new dress shoes because it is sandal strappy open toed season and we can't wear sandals or open toed shoes to work because it is a potential safety hazzard. There were some jeans at Old Navy I liked but they weren't really on sale and if I wanted to pay full price for jeans I could just buy my favorite kind at the Gap outlet in town because they aren't on sale yet there either.

I did find the Freedom Writers dvd at the low price at Target so I picked that up for my sister and we watched that tonight. It was good. It is one of those inspirational tear jerker movies like The Pursuit of happyness that you can't help but love. I did get several rows on the afghan in while watching the movie however it is really late at night so i won't do a row count until tomorrow morning. I finally received my new issue of Budget Travel magazine and it's really good. I got a card from my mom and A sent me L pictures so it was another good mail day.

I"m tired so I'm going to bed in the hopes of tricking my brain into sleeping for awhile.

No comments: