I actually did homework tonight! I did all the unit one homework and discussion posts for AIS and I did the discussion post for Finance. I don't have my Finance book yet so I can't do the problems. I need to do the homework for my tax class but my brain hurts a little now, so I might not accomplish that all tonight.
I owe my success to my Kissology Volume 2 disc 2. I put that in and all of a sudden I was almost done with my homework. This even included a few Ellen-style dance breaks because my leg was falling asleep. I have bad homework habits but at least I made significant progress! YAY!!!!
In other news, none of the stuff my sister and I have ordered recently has shown up yet. I am convinced that it will all show up on the same day. The new issue of Blender magazine arrived. Yay! I like the pictures and the funny trivia.
I did make more progress on the Splash blanket, so both blankets are coming along nicely. I have no idea how long they will take since I am alternating the work on them and these are the first normal sized blankets I have ever made. We will see what happens.
My sister is taking a Creativity for Teachers class this semester. I am supposed to help her become more creative since I am the "creative one" in the family. I told her she should learn how to crochet and watch my Kiss dvds with me. She thought that was funny. I told her that grown men that dress up and wear make up and play instruments have to be creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment