Friday, September 28, 2007

Hooks Up!

1. Purchased Ravelry "where my stitches at?" limited edition shirt and button set. It is so cool, I can't wait until it gets here.
2. purchased another skein of Sugar and Cream Stipes. This stuff is my new crack candy. I need dish cloths like i need a hole in my head, but I just started number 4 tonight and that is the fourth one for this week. LOL.
3. Purchased top secret gifts for secret pal 11. Yay for sales! At the same sale I bought another Susan Bates bamboo handle hook (the second one this week, but only because they were fifty off at Hobby Lobby)
4. Finally took yucky finance test!
5. Gathered up recycling
6. Did dishes
7. watched the first three episodes of Margaret Cho's sitcom All-American Girl. It is still hilarious over ten years later.
8. Visited my town's 1st EVER STARBUCKS!!!! Hot chocolate is great!!!! If I drink enough of it, maybe it will feel like fall weather.

In other news, good luck to Sunshine tomorrow. His marching band is competing and I know they will totally kick major ass. i will be attending a separate marching band invitational closer to home. I am attending the prelims so I can see my hometown band's show. I got to see them march at the homecoming parade before my night class on Thursday, but that doesn't really count because it's not the same at all. i am a total marching band groupie!!! I am all about supporting the Arts in schools, especially music.

My secret pal 11 (the one I'm spoiling) sent me a funny e-card for my birthday. I have been sending her almost weekly letters because I think it makes things more fun, people love real letters and i think it makes the time between packages go faster. I just want her to have a really good experience because the person spoiling me has been sending me great packages and e-mails, so I feel like sharing the love.

No comments: