So it's Easter weekend. Friday morning I got up early and drove down to Charlotte. The drive down wasn't too bad this time but I really driving on the interstates with all the crazies and the potholes. I did make a quick pit stop at IKEA. This time I got the infamous big blue bag and it is so huge that I can stick all of my clean laundry in it. Who knows if I will actually be able to carry it out to the car.
Mom and I ran out of the yarn while assembling the Slouchy Purse, but through some freak twist of fate, G happens to have the same color I need. Mom gave me more homespun to make prayer shawls with. I started one up using the Coral Gables colorway (reddish color) and tied on skein 2 this afternoon. Mom is on a Hallmark Channel watching kick so I have watched all the Sarah, Plain & Tall movies and most of the Love Comes Softly series. They are good movies, but I think I have surpassed my sappy movie quota for this month. My dad has planted 6 pine trees in the backyard to create a little more privacy.
I promise to have more exciting posts soon. I have had a very long week full of sleep deprivation. I am looking forward to seeing Kathy Griffin perform at the DPAC and the Kings of Leon concert and there's KIP and roller derby bouts in May.
Waves hello to Sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment