Friday, May 22, 2009

Holiday Weekend

For some bizarre reason I woke up at 6am this morning which is way too early to wake up on a vacation day from work, but since I had to drive 3 hours down to my parents house, it worked to my advantage because I missed the majority of the traffic. I didn't really hit traffic until I got to Concord (which is home of Lowe's Motor Speedway). It's a race weekend and they have the world's largest grill set up on the track today.
This week has been a busy week. Two hockey losses (damn Penguins!!), two trips to the bar and one Flight of the Conchords viewing party last night. I've been so busy this week and tired that I forgot to bring all the graduation programs down with me and I forgot to burn a picture cd for my mom. That was a huge oops moment.
My iphone arrived on Tuesday and it was love at first sight. Thanks to Sunshine, i figured out how to do ringtones and now I have two ringtones on my phone. I also downloaded more free apps today. It's really fun to Shazam songs at the bar and to take goofy pics with your friends too. It doesn't have a flash, but it takes WAY better pics then my old piece of crap phone.
I didn't bring the Doctor Who scarf with me this weekend. It is all one piece and it's just too big to port around really and I'm getting low on yarn too. I need like a mini project to work on but i have no idea what that would be.

No comments: