My best friend that i've known since preschool in Iowa called me tonight and left a message on my cellphone because I am deaf to my cellphone (maybe cause people don't usually call me). Anyways, big happy dance!!!!! I'm going to call her tomorrow night after I get off work cause I didn't know if she would be up tonight or not. Last I knew she was in law school back in Iowa. Plus, this gives me a good chance to ask my boss what my schedule is for the holidays so I can figure out when I can see her. She's one of those people that you are friends for life, no matter how much you get to talk to her, you can pick up right where you left off and it's like you're still on the same page. This is going to sound really cheesy, but I feel like I got an early Christmas present. I like listened to the message twice just to make sure I wasn't smoking crack or something. Insert high pitched girly screech right here.
Not that it matters right now, but I got my winter wear accessories from Old Navy today and the hat actually fits on my big ass head. I also got my book today from Amazon and blew $20 bucks at hobby lobby because my favorite yarn was 40% so i bought the two skeins that they had left and another knitting book that was 50% off and x-mas colored crochet needles.
Anyways, I'm going to go give thanks to the big guy upstairs and patiently wait until I can call my pacific coast best friend during "free call time." I know she will definitely be up cause she is a total night owl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment