So I returned the hideous jeans to Old Navy and got some cute v-day socks and a dress shirt instead. Next door to the Owasso Old Navy is a Lane Bryant. I can't really buy clothes there because i'm just really busty up top and not so big everywhere else by their sizes. However, they were having a buy 2 get 2 free bra sale, so the hopeless optimistic in me had to at least try. God was with me in that store, because I was able to find four bras that fit-one black, 2 white and one petal pink. When I bend over now, they don't fall out and the freaking underwire doesn't jab me in the side (both of these problems were cause by my tired weary bras that were tired of holding my big boobs). The best part was that these bras all together cost what i usually spend on 1 or 2 bras. My bra spiel is now over, it is safe to continue reading.
Anyways, I haven't really done much else. Head congestion makes you tired. I did get a really funny card from A today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment