I had to e-mail in to work today. Those that can are working from home today. I don't have a company laptop, so I logged into my email log enough to email my boss and turn on my out of office reply. Lol...My section of Oklahoma got 10 + inches, my town officially had a blizzard, a power outage, and a reported 15 inches. I don't feel like shoveling a path to the yard stick I stuck out in the middle of my yard last night, but the view from my patio says you can only see the top two feet or so of the stick. I should've buried a ruler just for shits and giggles.
besides running around in the snow taking pictures this morning, I have been downloading some fresh songs from Itunes. I plan on busting out the dvd collection later on. I'm not sure I will be going to tulsa this weekend. Lol...I'm not one for digging cars out of the roads and such. I plan on making some hats today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment