Thursday, February 15, 2007

Holy Cow

So I came back from my disasterous test tonight with enough time to see Grey's Anatomy. MEREDITH MUST SURVIVE. She is my dark and twisty sister. I don't think the show works without her. and besides, hasn't Derek suffered enough on this show?

I took the afternoon off work and went to the doctor and paid a twenty dollar co-pay to find out that i'm congested and have allergies. NO KIDDING????? The sinus drainage is the culprit for my sore raw throat but I don't have an expensive ear infection so that is good. I thought that i would go to wal-mart and buy some claritin -d 24 hour because when my allergies are bad the 24 hour part helps. well stupid walmart wouldn't sell any to me because the idiot girl was working back in pharmacy and she couldn't type in my DL correctly. So I was pissed off so i went to albertson's. My DL was fine there. I know this because the last time I bought any claritin d was in freaking december. It's just reason 2500 why wal-mart sucks balls.

I started another hat while watching grey's anatomy. I am burnt out and congested so therefore I must create. I am also freezing. I must cover myself in yarn until the sunny weather comes back. warm weather and mild winters are one of the few perks of living here. if i am going to freeze my ass off i might as well go back to Iowa.

I watched the Ellen show today. Billy Blanks JR was doing cardioke which is some exercise i think i could do. it's singing and dancing in an aerobic way that isn't scary like jazzercise. I really liked Ellen's shoes today. Serious I want to tour her shoe closet and see how many different pairs of Converses that she has.

No comments: