Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yucky Weather

I am just asking for one week where I can drive to work without snow, thunderstorms or ice. Luckily, the snow and ice this morning melted off before I drove home this evening.

On the ipod search, good news. There is a small town on my way to my alma mater that has TWO of the ipods that I want. If they are all gone on Friday, then I am just going to break down and order online through Apple and get something cool engraved on it. I guess we will see what kind of mood I am in on Friday. The first ipod cozy turned out so wide I could almost stick my foot in it, so I started a new one and measured it with A the co worker's ipod and it fits so this one should work. all ipods need a nice warm cozy. I think I will name my new ipod Elphaba.

My sister replaced our Sony DVD/VCR that was stolen today. In celebration, I purchased a copy of The Jane Austen Book Club on DVD. I loved the book and I love the movie.

I have been watching a lot of Rob and Big on Mtv lately. they are best friends and they make me laugh. I am guilty of downloading several of their episodes on itunes. I think 1.99 is a steal considering how much they make me laugh.

No comments: