The big weekend started off on Thursday after work. I crawled in the Subaru and hit the road. I lucked out because it was late Thursday afternoon, so the traffic wasn't too bad. I dropped off my yarn stash and then Sunshine and I headed over to Joplin for shopping and dinner. We went to Target and Hobby Lobby. I had coupons to everywhere and Hobby Lobby had knitting and crochet accessories 40% off. I forgot exactly what I bought at Hobby Lobby and what I bought at Michaels, so I will stick in a stash photo in the post somewhere.I did buy a skein of Wool-Ease thick and quick raspberry that I ended up using up this weekend so I just had a little tiny bit leftover. We had dinner at Charlie's Chicken which was really good. I am in love with their mashed potatoes and the chicken chunks.
Anyways, we arrive back at Sunshine's house and we walk in and I just bust out laughing in the midst of the horror. I had brought Sunshine's plarn bag with me in the hopes of working on it while we were hanging out. I keep the loose loops I have made in a little Starbucks paper sack and just grab a few to loop on as I go, I find it to be easier then having a huge plarn ball unrolling all over the place. Well, moi forgot about THE CAT and just left the sack on the table with some other stuff I had brought in. THE CAT had knocked the bag off the table and dumped it out on the floor and was rolling in it like it was a million dollars. I should have been really mad, but it was so hilarious that I couldn't be mad.
While I was away, my package from RH swap on Ravelry arrived. I finally got to see it this morning after I got home and it was so awesome. I honestly say that I love every single thing in it. I will post more about this on the RH board on Ravelry.
Anyways, I will post part 2 later on which will cover the Arkansas adventure on Friday. I had so much freaking fun this weekend, I know I will end up leaving stuff out. THANK SO MUCH SUNSHINE!!! It was an awesome adventure and I can't possibly thank you enough for it. You definitely deserve the title of my number one best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment