I should really be in bed because I have this awful time getting up in the morning right now but I just don't feel tired right now. My mind is just lit up like a light bulb and I can't even blame it on pop and candy because I hardly consume any of it anymore and I think it actually gives me a little more energy now that I have made it over the hurdle. My poor little Starbucks tumbler gets filled up with water now and a little Crystal Light every once in awhile.
So next week is Spring Break, but I still have to work all week except for Good Friday, so that kind of blows. On the upside, I wrote 1 1/2 out of 3 of my auditing papers and the first one isn't even due until April 9th. It is part of my conscious effort to stop putting off things, especially things that really don't take much time once I sit down and focus. I might go to Owasso on Friday for something to do because we will be in town for Easter. I don't know. Gas prices suck right now so it makes me hesitant to do extra driving but at the same time, I feel like I should at least go some place since I don't have many days off throughout the year. We will see, I still have a few days to figure it out.
Sunshine's bag is 3/4 done. I made massive progress while watching Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp and Celebrity Rehab: The Reunion Show.
I am loving the warmer weather this week, I just wish I could see the sun during the day but my department doesn't have any windows. I hope we don't get a ton of rain. I just got rid of the hacker's cough and got my allergies back to maintainable levels and rain = mold which is bad for me.
I talked to my mom again this week. It always amazes my sister that I can talk to my mom on the phone for over an hour just about yarn or knitting or crafties. We bounce ideas off of each other like new yarns and patterns and I love hearing her knitting group and quilter's guild stories.
Speaking of yarn, Hobby Lobby had some Red Heart Bright and Lofty on sale for $1.99 so I bought this really bright neon red skein. It's downstairs so I don't know the colorway but it is going to make some kick ass hats. Bright and Lofty is really nice and warm and good for cold-weather hats. I might make a hat with it this weekend, we will see what all I can get done this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment