The wait is finally almost over! I am really mad because a certain bookstore claims they dont have my reservation. I think it's because the chick entering it had never done it before and she was a beyond air head. It just ticks me off. I wish they would give you some sort of confirmation number or something.So I am debating on whether or not to go yell at customer service or stay in one of the few chairs left in the cafe. I did not wear my fish nets today. it is like humid and 100 degrees, so i settled on the black sparkle shirt and my black pants.
the other fun thing about today is that I bought a pair of gray and purple satin double-tongue Converses at Lady Foot Locker today and they also qualified for the sales tax holiday. Hell yeah. I am wearing those right now as I speak. I went to the mall looking to find actual clothes that fit which was a total joke and most of the stores are switching to fall and it is too hot to wear long sleeves right now.
Tomorrow morning I leave for Virginia Beach. YAY!!! I am stopping at the big outlet mall on my way that is home to the Coach Outlet store. I want to look and see how much (if at all) cheaper they are then buying them from the regular mall. it is hit and miss with outlet stores sometimes. Too bad a Coach purse isn't part of the sales tax holiday. They should be. Every woman needs at least one really nice expensive purse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment