I'm on a quickie business trip again. I really hope we don't have to come back next week. I like the people but all these quickie business trips in the middle of the week are getting old. The best part is being able to watch my Bravo shows at the hotel. I think I am having a cranky day because my brain hurts and I had to get up early and we rode down in my boss's stick shift car and she's a jerky shifter!!!!! It just makes me further appreciate my automatic Subaru. Subaru really is Love. There is just so much going on in my head right now. I just can't seem to shut my thoughts off.
The Montana Blue Sky shawl is finished. I am almost done with another Special Olympic scarf. I am almost out of the white yarn so I might have to pick up some more this weekend to be able to add the fringe on.
I ended up buying a North Face backpack to haul my laptops around in. I tried to find a rolly laptop bag but I couldn't find any for a decent price that passed the curb test and that would fit under an airplane seat. Normally I don't like backpacks, but I tried this one on and it just fit perfectly. I even had the salesman load it up with a bunch of junk and I didn't feel like I was being pulled over backwards or that it was cutting my shoulders. It has some nice padding in it and a MILLION pockets. My sister is super jealous and offered to take it when I get tired of it. LOL. It's like two different shades of blue.
I am actually taking half a day of vacation Friday afternoon. I just kind of felt like I needed a little break. It has been a long month. Work has been really busy and there is a lot of drama with my sister that is stressful. I didn't want to take a whole day because I feel like I should be saving up my vacation for God only knows what and I hate missing a lot of work at once because it always seems like you get slammed with emails and crap when you're out of the office. I just wanted to have a little extra time at my parent's house this weekend and we are celebrating my birthday early since my birthday is on the 25th and it falls during the week this year. I need to get an oil change too before I head down because I didn't get to do it before I left on this business trip because it was raining really heavy and I just didn't want to mess with it then since I was cutting it short on time since I left work a little later than I planned.
Update: I was ranting and I forgot to brag about the fact that I worked out for 30 minutes over lunch and I didn't pass out and die and I wore my new Nikes that I bought because I didn't have any work-out friendly shoes. I am trying to make this a routine. I used the eliptical machine with the arm movement thing and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment