My sister left for the airport this morning. There is also a slow steady cool rain slamming the east coast. I don't know why it always has to wait to rain until the day I have to leave to drive home.
I was playing around this weekend and my ideal MacBook Pro is $2300 ish. this includes adding the remote, making it 4gb of RAM and 320 gb hard drive and adding the special airplane power charger in. Because if I am going to upgrade I might as well get what I really want and I still have a $400 computer claim coming to me from my Insurance claim last Christmas that I hadn't used yet. I would also like to state for the record that Mackie still works perfectly, she just has a nearly full 80 gb hard drive and the older operating system. I am 97% sure I will go ahead this and buy it in December when my bonus is paid out and this would be the first fancy thing I have purchased since I upgraded my career. As i pointed out to Sunshine last night, I would rather have shiny electronics over a couch any day. who can resist a speedy, reliable laptop with a BACKLIT keyboard?
I am not really looking to my 3.5 + hour drive back home. Traffic is usually better on Sunday then it is coming down on Friday night or the eve of a major holiday. The dogs are fussy this morning because it is raining and they can't play in the backyard and because my sister left and they know I will be leaving soon too.
P.S. The scarf count is 4 for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment