For the record, it turns out that the stupid shower curtain from wal-mart had a giant rip in it so I returned it and ended up going with a clear one from the Martha Stewart line at Kmart which is still rip-free and doesn't look like bubble wrap.
So my sister and I went to buy two regular sized pumpkins at Wal-Mart tonight for messy day at my sister's preschool tomorrow. They were clearly priced at 2.98 each. Imagine our shock when the cashier rang them up for a GRAND TOTAL OF $56!!! Holy shiest! I almost dropped an F-bomb when she told us the price. She claimed that they were the giant pumpkins (which those are outside and are obviously huge and there's no way we could've fit those in our damn cart). We offered to show the cashier and the CSM the sign but they declined saying that they would "trust us this time" while acting like we were trying to rob them. For the record, in order for me to pay that much for pumpkins they better be some from some seeds that came over on the Mayflower and were grown in Martha Stewart's personal garden! Anyways, all i have to say is that i hope the kiddies have fun playing with pumpkin guts tomorrow and I can't wait to decorate for Halloween.
In happier news, I bought the new Bon Jovi cd. Yes, my name is Melissa and I love Bon Jovi. I love all 80s rock bands. Many hours of my youth were spent rocking out to Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Firehouse, Slaughter and in later years Pearl Jam and Nirvana. Any band that comes out with a CD called Slippery When Wet is definitely my kind of band.
Crafting right along, the duckie hooded towels are almost finished, my Mom finished the Coming Home poncho and I am moments away from completing my mini Finding Nemo cross stitch. I am half-done with the stuff for the current swap that I'm participating in on Craftster.
My daily rant is over. I must go now to the land of Bon Jovi so that I can rock out while I cross stitch. Big grin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment