Friday, September 30, 2005

Finally we have some Fall weather

So I just realized that it's been awhile since I last blogged. Well to be honest, there isn't a whole lot to report. I made two baby hats using one of my knitting looms and they both turned out really cute. I will post pics on Flickr sometime. I also made a scarf for my swap buddy using my rainbow colored $1 yarn from Target that turned out to be pretty cool. That same yarn also made it in to one of the baby hats. Did you know that they have little baby camo hats at Walley-World?Just amazing. I've been keeping my eyes out for good deals on baby stuff since my best friend is having a baby in January.

I have a job interview on Monday. yay. I do much better when people actually interview me than when they just look at me on paper. I actually have to bring my HS diploma with me. What a hoot. This job pays about $10.00 hour on a weekly basis and they have full-time openings and I don't have to talk to people on the phone. Yay. Cross your Ts and dot your Is for me on this one.

Oh--season premiere of Everwood was last night. YAY!!! It was my last regular show to premiere. I want to live in Everwood or at least the place that they film the scenic shots in Colorado.

Well, it's off to the craft show for now. Hopefully they have some more interesting stuff to look at then the last one I went to.

No comments: