Saturday, September 24, 2005

Shop-A-holic???

So my lil sis gave me one of my b-day presents today. It was the My Little Pony Season 1 boxed set on dvd and the Moonlighting pilot episode also on dvd. Yay! I can't wait to watch them. MLP is very hard to find on dvd. The duckie towels have been completed. I decided to hell with the Pooh cross stitch because i didn't mark where I left off on the chart so now i just have a random grouping of stitches--go me. I started on this black cat halloween design. I have the pumpkin and part of the leg done. why do i always pick stuff on 18pt aida cloth? I baked a funfetti cake and made some margarita flavored Jello for the big ol birthday bash tomorrow. My sister "made" me go to the Gap (Outlet store) with her today and I bought a cute shirt to wear tomorrow. Lol. She spent more than I did so I feel better. The sales associate tried to get us to sign up for Gap cards because "we're in there all the time and we could save more money." Sadly, I do go there a lot because they do actually have clothes in my size and I've gotten some really good deals there. I can't wait until my friend has her baby so that I can spoil him/her with cutsey clothes from baby Gap. I'm an even bigger fan of Old Navy (also in the Gap family) but there isn't one in town. Hmm....I will prolly have more to say tomorrow evening, so good nite.

No comments: