I decided to buy candy to pass out to the trick or treaters on Wednesday. I have no idea how many I will get, but I will pass out candy until my little pink witch bucket is empty. I am the designated candy person so that my sister can remain anoynomous. I think it will be a lot more fun this year because in my parents' old neighborhood, the subdivision was so big that we would get like close to 1000 trick or treaters and we would go through almost 20 bags of candy. My mom has no idea how many they will get at the Carolinas house but my dad left her with plenty of candy just in case because their subdivision is still under construction but there are a lot of kids in the neighborhood.
I made L a purple camo hat on Saturday per her mom's request since it is getting "cold" outside and she is two and has outgrown her little baby hats I made her. I liked the purple camo yarn from Bernat so much that I made myself a little ipod cozy using an old Crochet Me pattern with the leftovers. I have finished the green scarf and wove in all the ends on it and the Boss Lady scarf. I even finished skein 4 of L's blankie and tied on skein 5 so I consider that some major progress.
I made some Jello No-Bake cheesecake for snack day tomorrow. I am a huge fan of No-bake anything because I hate cooking and we have a hoopty oven that doesn't keep a level temperature. LOL...
I am pooped. Fiscal year-end closing sucks. It was nuts at the office and we kept having server problems (probably due to the high usage) so it was hard to run jobs. My trick or treat mug that I got at Starbucks was a huge hit at work. everyone told me it was really festive and kept asking where I bought it. It's one of the tall skinny mugs and is black with white line drawings on it. It is really uber cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment