It wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. And why do all the retailers think it is cool to make jeans skinny cut? It only looks good if you weight ten pounds. Old Navy had 50% jeans yesterday and since I desperately need a new pair, I bought a pair for $15 dollars.They would be perfect except for the fact that the leg is skinny bootcut. this pair was the only style that had the least amount of "skinny cut." walgreen's had 16 load Tide for $1.99 so my sister and i each bought the limit. It is really a good deal especially when it's just the two of us and we don't have a ton of laundry. I bought a book at Waldenbooks and read it yesterday evening. It is called P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahren. It's really good and was just turned into a movie recently. I had Border bucks so I was able to get it and a reversible tote and two things of Bertie Botts jelly beans all for $12. I had $5 in Border bucks and a 25% off coupon to help me out.
My sister and I were so bored yesterday afternoon that once the madness died down we drove to Owasso to visit Target and Old Navy. At old navy I bought the above mentioned jeans plus a really adorable shirt for baby L. At Target I bought Sense and Sensibility on DVD for only $5!!! I also bought a little cat toy for Sunshine's cat, a dipping fork set for my aunt and hello kitty socks for L. At Hastings I found a book for baby K (not on sale) and at Bath and Body works I had a spend $10 get free lotion coupon so i bought lotion for cousin A and my friend M. I also got a snowman hand soap thing for my secret sister at work.
I did send off my last little Secret Pal 11 Reveal box and my favorite place box. I hope they like them. My Christmas gift shopping is slowly dwindling down which is good. I wish my aunt would call or email so I would know what they hell is going on with the Kansas City trip.
The Thanksgiving pot roast was a success. I took a picture to send to my mom so she would know that we didn't eat frozen pizza for Thanksgiving dinner.
We got a little snow this morning but it was so wet and wimpy it had melted away by 8 am this morning. It's in the 40s now so it is slightly warmer then it had been earlier this week.
TV this weekend really sucks. We ended up watching Sense and Sensibility this morning. Our library is closed for the whole weekend so I can' t even go there to check books out.
I started a scrap afghan this weekend and hated it so it and the chevron afghan both took a trip to the frog pond. I am in a crafty funk right now or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment