Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm Lovin It

Hello ya'll, I'm out in SC now. I had to rip back the Slouchy Purse to the third row because of a fatal error where I didn't crochet in the turn row, so I ended up with a ragged edge on one side. So I started over from row three and now I'm back on track. I love my parent's new house and everything is so green out here. You leave the subdivision and you are right at Target and Michaels and Linens n Things and Books a Million. There is a bunch of other stuff that is really close by. Tomorrow we are going to a baseball game. YAY!!! I can't wait--I haven't been to a real baseball game in years, so this will be a lot of fun.

While i was at Books A Million, I picked up a copy of 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson and a copy of the new issue of Seventeen. It had a big feature on cycle 8 of America's Next Top Model. I also bought paperclips in the shape of little dog bones. they are so cute.

It was 91 today and really sunny. I realized in the Target parking lot how pale I am right now. I am really going to have to layer on the sunscreen when we go to the ball game.

Tomorrow Mom and I are going on a yarn crawl. I found three places locally and mom has been to one of them already and liked it. I am totally stoked.

No comments: