Today I came home to a surprise from my Secret Pal 10. She sent me an apple butter gel candle that smells really good and a Merino hat kit from Morehouse Farms!!! Yay, i am so excited because I have always wanted to try this brand of yarn, but there aren't any places locally that sell it. It is shades of dark red, browns and golds. It's prettier than I can describe.
My mom mailed a package out to us this weekend. I am curious to see what she sent. She said she mailed it to us so that I would have room in my suitcase for souvenirs. i thought that was cute.
Work is boring as hell. I think the main reason why it is dragging is because everyone else is preparing for closing week and I am about to go on a week long vacation. I am trying to figure out how much yarn I can pack and still have room for clothes. Yarn weighs lighter than books. Lol. Mom says that she has stocked up on mac and cheese. thank the lord, because my poor stomach can't handle any more specialty food.
I forgot to mention that while I was at BN, I bought How Sassy Changed My Life. I miss Sassy Magazine and this book is a great tribute. I always had to read Sassy magazine at O's house because my mom felt that it was a little mature for a middle schooler to read. O's mom had never read an issue otherwise she would've banned it too because she was a very strict Christian and definitely would not have approved. the Kurt and Courtney issue was my favorite. that was the issue that started my love affair with Nirvana and the Seattle grunge scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment