Monday, May 07, 2007

Row Row Row Your Boat

Last night we had this massive thunderstorm and so much rain. I drove to work this morning and there was so much water on the highways. Driving 45 minutes in the pouring rain is not fun because I kept having to switch lanes to avoid standing water and then there was lots of lightening. When I got into town the parking lot of the local Wal-mart was flooded because it was kind of built on a flood plain. I'm really glad that the rain stopped mid morning because otherwise i would have had to rowed a boat home like Lewis and Clark style.

I attended two very extremely boring meetings today. Unfortunately, i wasn't running the meetings otherwise they would have been like 15 minutes each instead of an hour each.

I have no idea how much progress i made on the afghan tonight. The skein is almost empty and so I will probably put the last skein of the main color on tomorrow night. I think I'm going to make my deadline.

Music and Lyrics comes out tomorrow on DVD and I am very excited. Hugh Grant is naughty hot. He throws baked beans at the paparazzi. That takes a lot of gumption. Plus, it is a music movie and I really want to see it because i didn't get to see it in the theater because it was during the beginning of the semester and we were wrapping up our financial audit. I also want to see Spidey 3. Spidey and the original Wonder Woman are my favorite comic book characters.

No comments: